My Picture Website:

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Father Daughter


I love, love, love pictures! Dad and I took this picture at our family reunion back in September. He's a pretty neat guy--even if he does refuse to change my oil in my car or fix my tire.
This fall is starting to finally wind down. There are just a few guys left in the field and I'm loving it! Last year at this time we were about 50% done...working on the combines when it's cold and snowy is ZERO fun!
Thanksgiving is in 22 days, which is just amazing to me! And before we know it, Christmas will be here too. This time of year I am thankful to have an amazing that family that cares about each other so much. There's a lot of little things we take for granted every day and it's important to remember them---on good days and bad days.
Here's wishing you an amazing "early" holiday season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment