My Picture Website:

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Good Laugh

Do you have those certain pictures that every time you look at them you can't help but laugh hysterically?? Well, for me, this is one of those pictures! This is my niece Courtney and she loves, loves, loves this mustache. She loves it so much that she even keeps it in the freezer! Her facial expressions absolutely kill me; too funny!

A few observances for November 12th, 2010:
  1. We have little pedal tractors in the store for Christmas. I learned today that no matter how bad I want to, I will never be able to reach the pedals and race through our showroom. BUT--I can use my feet instead and their should be pedal races for big kids!! Like me!
  2. Rainy days, like we're having today, make me want to curl up on my couch with a good book and hot tea.
  3. White trucks and mud don't mix.
  4. Christmas is only 43 days away!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! If you're headed out for opening morning of deer season tomorrow, please be safe, and wear your orange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment